During COVID-19, Australia has been in and out of community lockdowns, affecting many industries and businesses. Pest control is essential during COVID-19 to keep families and businesses safe. Regular ongoing pest control can prevent disease outbreaks; by staying on top of pests and preventing infestations from worsening within your home or workplace.
Pests during Coronavirus Lockdowns
Unfortunately, pests will continue to harbour and breed in your home during lockdowns. Rodents and termites can cause severe damage to fittings and infrastructure in your home; bees and wasps can be extremely dangerous to people with allergies, and cockroaches can contaminate your food, making you ill. Our quality, thorough and professional pest control services include twelve-month protection against cockroaches, ants and spiders. You can now get more value for your money with our new pest packages. They are discounted to help you during these challenging times.
How are we adapting our services during this time?
Our number one priority is always the safety of you, your family and our team. We always follow the Government’s guidelines and have adapted the following procedures to keep everyone safe:
- We will NEVER send a sick technician to your home and if they have any COVID-19 symptoms, we ensure they are tested immediately
- Technicians practice good hygiene, frequently cleaning their hands during and inbetween visits
- Technicians maintain social distancing and wear masks during your service
- Vehicles and equipment are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Please call us before your service if you or anyone at home is sick
Feel rest assured we are abiding by all health advice to ensure our essential pest control services are protecting you, your family and the community against COVID-19 and pest infestations.
We are open and happy to help with all your pest problems. Call us on 1800 556 225 today or request a quote.
Locals love us; pests die for us. Check out our reviews.